Getting the ideal bridesmaid dresses is hard work. There are six things brides should put in mind when it comes to bridesmaid dresses.
- It has to be a color that will flatter ALL ladies in the lineup.
- Certain designs will not be ideal for certain color schemes. For example, busy designs wouldn’t go well with busy prints.
- Allow some individuality. You want a happy lineup, let the bridesmaids pick the designs they will feel comfortable in.
- Choose a fabric that can be worn again. After all, they have paid quite a sum
- Consider a budget that would be ideal for the whole team
- For the love of God, get a good tailor, who can get measurements right. You don’t want your bridesmaids tugging at the hem or straps of their dresses
Below are a few ideas of designs your bridesmaids can take advantage of 🙂
5. One Shoulder
6. Cap Straps