The final segment for the Date Night Ideas ABC sequence. Letters S through Z 🙂
- Swimming: even if you don’t know how to swim, try spending time around a mass of water together. 😀
- Stargazing: have you ever watched the stars? Try it. Find a spot outside, cuddle up and spend a few hours.
- Skating: are you good at balance? Find out.
- Spa treatments: a couple’s spa treatment is another must try. Check out different packages by different spas and find your best fit.
- Shopping: Go for shopping or window shopping together. It is not only a good way to plan, but to also gauge how your spouse spends. 😀
- Skydiving: thrill, adrenaline, happiness.
- Seafood: have an evening of sea food delicacies. For instance, the Serena Hotels seafood buffet
- Trivias: pick from a variety of topics and do some trivias
- TV shows: when was the last time you caught a TV show you love together? Make time
- Tours: take a tour even within your town or city. Choose an evening, when there is less commotion.
- Theatre: catch a play at the Kenya National Theatre or the Alliance Francaise
Undisclosed dates: plan a date your spouse won’t know details of until you get to the destination.
- Vacation: who doesn’t want a baecation? Whether for a weekend or a week or month, time alone away is of great essence
- Volunteer work: volunteer at the various charity or humanitarian organizations for a day or two
- Video games: have you played video games with your partner? I know I haven’t!
- Visit people: visit your friends or family together. Spend time with other people together.
- Walks: take an evening stroll with your spouse. Hold hands and talk. Walks are therapeutic
- Window shopping: it never did hurt to plan forward or simply admire, right?
- Work out: whether at home or at the gym, work out together. Help each other stay in shape 🙂
- Wine tasting: wine, please!
- Whiskey tasting: this is guaranteed to be an evening of absolute buzz. Use an uber, please. 😀
- Xplore new foods and drinks: whether in a hotel or club or in the comfort of your own house, try out a new recipe
- Xbox: let’s play a game, shall we?
- YouTube videos: when was the last time you sat to watch YouTube Videes together? Funny videos will be the best pick
- Yoga: cheesy? No. Everyone needs to know how to meditate and calm
Zip lining: adrenaline rush will be an awesome way to spend a date, no? the Savage Wilderness Camp in Sagan offers this.