Part Three of the Date Night Ideas, picking up from letter H all through R 🙂
- Hiking: whether within or outside the city, Kenya has many amazing hiking tracks.
- Humanitarian work: how about volunteering? Or spend the day at a children’s home, home for the disabled or home for the old. It is rather fulfilling
- Horseback riding: who can ever get bored by this?
- Ice cream date: believe me, they are still a thing
- Improvisations: improvise a date idea. For instance, for movie night, make popcorn and snacks, or for discovering new meals, try making it at home together
- Junk food date: you will burn off the calories later. One cheat day is okay
- Jazz concerts: from Aaron Rimbui live, to Safaricom Jazz festival etc. jazz festivals are one of the most fun yet chilled out concerts
- Jigsaw puzzles: let’s get solving!
- Karaoke: whether at a club or at home, this will definitely be an awesome date
- Kayaking: Rapids Camp and Savage Wilderness Riverside Cap in Sagana ofer this
- Kites: reconnect with your childhood spirit 😀
- Lunch dates: spare some time over lunch time during weekdays and grab a meal together
- Live shows and recordings: Churchill show, Because You Said So, etc. You will want to attend at least two.
- Movies: movies or series, indoors or at the cinema, whatever your pick, we have helped spice this up. Check out our ultimate movie challenge here
- Mountain climbing: it doesn’t have to be Mt Kenya. Try out other lower mountains in Kenya.
- Museum: when was the last time you visited the museum?
- Mystery dinner: go out to a restaurant and have the chef surprise you
- Netflix: need I say more?
- Nature walk: not only are nature walks intimate, but they are also quite relaxing. Choose a morning or evening, when the sun isn’t too hot
Orchestras: check out for performances by local and international orchestras.
- Picnic: have you tried having a picnic in Nairobi? You are missing out
- Park visits: Nairobi is home to a couple of parks. Purpose to visit them all over a period
- Paintball: let’s get dirty, shall we?
- Painting: whether you choose to go for a class, or try painting at home, this will be one of the most hilarious dates.
- Puzzles: again, why not? Solve them together or compete against each other.
- Pizza night: ooh, pizza
- Photo shoot: cherish the memories, and purpose to have a photo-shoot at least once a year. Selfies don’t count.
- Quadruple dates: pair up with three other couples and have a quadruple date
- Q and A night: when was the last time you and your partner had a Q and A? Questions trying to know each other more. Check out our next post on questions you may ask your spouse or new date.
- Random acts of kindness: help her prepare the meal, offer to wash his car, leave each other love notes, buy each other a gift, give each other a massage, etc. Just do something kind and loving.
- Road trips: whether as a couple or as a group of friends, road trip are a must try
- Reading night: spend the time reading. Novels, journals, etc. a quiet night together would be nice too
- Rafting: Rapids Camp in Sagana is Kenya’s best rafting location