We started the A to Z list on date nights. Last week, we gave you the ABC here. Today, we give you ideas D through G 🙂
- Dinner: go out for dinner or have an in-house romantic dinner by yourselves.
- Driving range: have fun at the Gp Karting on Carnivore Road on race tracks
- Dance class: take up a dance class, and have fun alongside other individuals and/or couples
- Exercise: spare an hour to exercise together. Doing this at home would be a better idea than going off to the gym.
- Early bird specials: look out for early bird specials for that week and try to grab one. Whether for a play, concert, drinks or meals, this will be an activity you will love.
- Education: have you ever thought of spending time on education matters? Pick topics you are good at and exchange ideas, or have quizzes and speed tests.
- Food market: accompany your spouse to the market and do some shopping together. You will be surprised at how happy she will be
- Food tasting: go for food tastings within town or go to a hotel and try out a meal you have never had.
- Football: stay in and watch a football game with him, or go to a live match together. And for heaven’s sake, research the basics beforehand and spare the questions for half time!
- Family dinner: have dinner with your families or invite your friends over and have a dinner.
- Game night: plan a game night as just yourselves or with a group of friends. Charades, cards, chess, quizzes, etc.
- Getaway: plan a getaway for a weekend or week
- Golf: ever tried golf? Why not try it together?